I sent in a complaint and have heard nothing back. It was related to my Walmart Family Phone I returned and then received a bill of your representive two months later for 60.15 .

When the phone wouldn't work in the area I live.

No services in my area. My name is Dennee Slife email: denneeslife@gmail.com I would like to hear from somebody if it has been looked into ??,

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #934549

people really need to stop putting their personal info on pages like this. it does NOT belong to the companies you complain about it's a general PUBLIC website.

you need to do a little more research and contact the company in question when making these complaints.

blah blah blah blah blah