I paid over $300 for a tv stand/ fireplace. I had it delivered to the store.

When I got it home to set it up, it was damaged. The side was busted and the insert was crooked. It happened during shipping. We were very careful transporting it when we picked it up.

I called Wal-Mart, they said I could get a refund as long as I have the receipt. They also said the packaging wouldn't be an issue since the only way to get the product out was to cut the box it came in. I will be returning this asap. It weighs 200 lbs and I had to borrow a truck to pick it up.

I am so disappointed!! I will feel much better once I get my refund, but I will neverorder anything at walmart.com again!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments