I see more store associates than any *** everytime I go to Walmart. They walk behind me when I am at the self checkouts, in the aisles, even when I am getting out of my car or going out to it.

They go over every item I buy with a fine toothed comb and will never take my word for anything. I have never stolen a thing in my life, but cause my skin's black they assume I am up to no good. Freaking crackas at Wally World are *** me off. I finally let one them have it today, I ain't putting up with it no more.

I am sure most of their thefts and other crimes in this store comes from the crackas anyway. My town is more than 60% ***.

Comments

Brockton, Massachusetts, United States #753407

This is complete Bu11Sh1t. You're a disgrace to human kind. All of you are.

The people who go "Omg no wonder they follow you, you're black" are possibly even worse than the person who posted this.

And that's pretty low.

This is the 21st century, not the Jim Crow era. Get over yourselves.

Orlando, Florida, United States #753213

cause u black folk STEAL

to buck Brockton, Massachusetts, United States #753404

African Americans aren't the only ones who steal, ***. If you're that anxious to accuse someone, why don't you Google crimes rates for robberies?

Not all "black" people steal. By the way, Buck.

*** you.

You are what keeps racism alive. You need to grow up and stop playing the race card when things don't go as you like.

Stop using your skin color as an excuse.

to GROW UP #736122

You crackas started it.

blackdontcrack
to Anonymous #736123

foo

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #735783

seriously? this is too *** to even comment on. lol :grin

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #734901

BlackonCrack.....pull up from the pipe.....think the mailman is here with your welfare check.......best runs and getz somemore maltzliquior. And I dont know...where are you gonna steal from...i mean shop....oopps sorry...just thinking back to your folks in the Walmart in LA......

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #734495

Hold the phone....they are crackas and you call them racists? *** please. Pot, take a look at that kettle.

First Barney's, then Macy's, Now walmart. Where exactly should blacks shop!! Terrible

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #734445

yeah that you are....you breed like rabbits

to LTCC Brockton, Massachusetts, United States #753399

Actually, 70% of the world are White/light colored people, while 30% are African Americans.

Please get your facts straight, ***.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #733986

Again....you never answered my question about the EBT? must be embarrassing to you folks....or not...just your life style. Keep on whinning about discrimination ....willing to bet you have the attitude (entitlment) that's what's really keepin you down....you poor thing

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #733675

To Blackdontcrack.....you are owed nothing - dont ever forget that. I cant think of any other race that thinks they are so entitled.....and actually go out of their way to prove they dont deserve what they do get.....ie the EBT story in LA..shopping carts full of TV's and food that a family could not eat in a month.....But then again...U jest gittin back at da man right?

As for dis craka.....I get tired of hearin your shat and am even more tired feedin your worthless arz....would a one way ticket back for you work? It be cheaper for us all....seriously

OP You must be a real big fan of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

blackdontcrack
to Anonymous #733982

You bet I am foo. Sharpton, Jackson and Obama. Three of the greatest men who ever lived.

to blackdontcrack #734907

More like three of the most pathetic men who ever lived. Sharpton and Jackson are nothing but race-baiting publicity whores and Obama is on the *** of becoming one of the worst presidents we ever had.

to blackdontcrack Brockton, Massachusetts, United States #753406

Are you acting dumb on purpose? Or does that just come naturally? I'm African American myself, and I must say--You are a disgrace.

Whoever taught you to type ("foo"? Really?) needs to get smacked on the head. You as well.

I can already tell that you're probably not as cute as your profile picture suggests. You're probably fat. Hiding behind a computer screen and trying to act cool.

What a shame you are.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #732964

How many *** did you see on TV with loaded carts at the LA Walmart when the EBT system errored, and allowed unlimited stealing ......hum....was and awlful dark crowd if I remember right....Oh I know....da man always trying to put you down.....right.....track records speak for themselves

to LTCC #732994

Sioux Falls, I flipping love you! I love your responses to all the BS on here.

And, OP, you are the one being racist here....