2.9
Layout of Store

I recently saw a deal on a game online, so I went to the store to buy it.I didn't know that online prices were different from store prices, I thought they just had a sale ad on the website.

The prices rang up more than it should so I asked why and showed them the ad. 3 other people had to get asked for me to finally be told it's an online only deal but that I can do the pick it up in store feature. This was a little after noon on a Saturday and I asked if I could place it now and pick up the order on my way out of the store. They told me this was fine and I would be able to leave with the item that day.

I actually had the items I wanted at the register and there were several more on the shelf. So, I placed the online order, finished my grocery shopping, went to the register to pick it up, and was told it wasn't even acknowledged on the store's system. Oh well, I can wait a day or two. I went back up 2 days later thinking it would be through the system and I could get the game.

Nope... Going to be a week longer because the inventory is different for the pick up items and the shelved items. I looked and there are at least 5 of the games I want visible from behind the glass. I asked if I could take one of those and got denied.

I realize the employees are doing what they need and am not mad at them, nor did I show any frustration at them. I am just frustrated that the corporation is dicking me around for trying to save $30. I tried cancelling the order since there was a comparable deal at Target but was told since it was en route to the store, I had to wait and return the items once I get them.

I don't know how much more difficult this could be without it being a candid camera show or a SNL skit or something.I've already been disappointed in Walmart for other reasons and I think this will be the tipping point that keeps me out of their stores for good.

Hyci010 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart game for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments