Abbeville, Louisiana
2.9
Layout of Store

I purchased a Garmin Vivofit fitness band for my wife this Christmas from Wal-Mart.com for $54.74.I picked it up at our local Wal-Mart in Abbeville La, 70510, the next day with no problem because they had it in stock, "in other words they pulled it off the shelf at the local Wal-Mart ".

When my wife opened it, she noticed that it was missing parts, didn't work right and some of the digital lights didn't work. So today I took it back to exchange it for another one, only to be told that they can't exchange it because it was purchased online but they could refund my money or put it towards getting the same exact one but that it would cost more in-store. So it ended up costing me $75.00.

I find this to be a load of ***.Like i said, they pulled it off the shelf, they didn't have it shipped there.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1084118

Nowadays, it is wise to always check the items in the box when you get them---even if it is sealed. As for WalMart, it is what it is---not the best place to shop. Amazon.com is usually much better.