Resolved
1.3

We've been here for 2 long years. It's like pulling teeth to get ANY help in the fabric & crafts dept.

IF you can get somebody to help you..the wait time is anywhere from 20 minutes to frikking NEVER! why is there NOT a person back there at all times to cut fabric, etc? All you get is a very pissed off employee, who doesn't want or most of the know how to cut the fabric. Miss poor planning.

And to whomever is ordering your fabric...they have no frikking clue of what to order. That sh*t is tossed in there at random.

It's as if he/she went through a pamphlet & just checked off *** to spend money on. From now on..Hobby Lobby gets my business.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. NavyMom001 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart crafts and party supplies department at Walmart was service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1073553

Further more why should I have to wait in line. My son is in the navy, and he risks his life for you clowns, why should I have to wait in line, walmart and other stores should have a separate line for those whose family members serve our country so they can work.

to NavyMom001 #1175106

Ok, This *** ^ right here..I DID NOT write. I am NOT entitled to a *** thing just because my kids are in the service.

F*cking troll. Get a life.