I purchased this card for my daughter on her birthday...to make a long story short we tried to use the card tonight but was told the card was not valid the walmart employees could care less they nit at a loss...

i have purchased a piece of plastic for 30.00... how do you get your money back if you don't have the receipt? if they do this to 1000 people they make a lot of money... not happy!

how do you argue with a giant they win all the way to the bank...

need my money back!!

Review about: Walmart Gift Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer care, Service, Long waits, Management.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Why on earth don't you have the receipt? Whenever I buy a gift card I always get the receipt. If they forget to give it to you, you should ask for it.

to anonymous Columbus, Ohio, United States #912337

What the *** do you care you do not normally think a store will cheat you, however in this case the mistake turned out to be an honest mistake.My daughter had several gift cards from Walmart.

It turned out that she was using one of the older ones instead of the one that I gave her. Before you say I am scamming them, this was an honest mistake anyone can make so don't bash me people who plan on bashing me.

BTW I found the receipt that is how I know my daughter threw out the wrong card by mistake.Thankfully the garbage was not picked up because I doubt they would replace the money had my daughter accidentally thrown out the $30 card instead of the old one so they are still bad.