Lake Arrowhead, California

Complete SCAM!I sent CardCash, who is affiliated with Walmart, a $100 gift card.

Today I get an email that states there is no money on the gift card I sent. LIE! I even attached the receipt for the purchase of the Gift Card. This place is a complete scam.

Do not use this service! I should have donated the gift card. I even wasted the money to have the gift card sent priority and with tracking.

Really?

I have to enter 100 words to post this, pretty ridiculous, lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame lame!

This person wrote the review because of "cardcash is scam" of walmart gift card from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Walmart to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

You know, I be they hear that 10 times a day in every store across the chain.And yet, they move Billions of dollars through their gift card system every year.

Like maybe, tens of thousands of dollars per minute, every minute 24x7.Yep - its all just gotta be a scam!