Ajo, Arizona
3.3
Layout of Store

I baught a s4 samsung phone with a promotion that I would get a 100 gift card I didn't receive the card. I returned the phone the next day because my wife wanted an s5 I paid 486 total for s4 and when I returned it they told me I have to give them back cars I never got and they deducted the 100 dollars from my return.

I told them that I never got card n they looked it up on system and they told me I did get it and I already had used.

I believe they did me wrong and that I deserve my full refund. You can call me at 9154796603 if u have any questions.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Sounds like you bought the phone for the sole purpose of getting the $100.00 gift card. You spent it the same day then brought the phone back the next day expecting to get refunded the full price of the phone which you did not pay because you got $100.00 back off the price of the phone.

Its so easy for Walmart to look up the whole transaction and the card that you DID receive and call you on the obvious scam you are trying to pull.

Give it up. Do you really think they don't know what you are trying to do?