Was at Walmart to buy gift cards at Schertz Tx. Asked teller if he had gift cards he pointed them to me.

I chose 4 and was going to pay but Teller had left. Was told by guy counter that he couldn't operate teller but that the teller guy would be back. I waited bout 5 minutes and walk to front of store and saw him at isle talking to someone. I walk a little bit more and walk back to tire shop.

He was at counter but was leaving again. I asked him if he could checked me out cause I had been waiting. He seen mad and asked me how long I was waiting and that he was helping other customers. He was rude and unprofessional.

He could of politely asked me to wait and I would of waited but acuse me of budding in instead. Walmart probably does not care about one customer but wanted to share this with others customers have choices.

They should know that. I will not be visiting Walmart any time soon.

Review about: Walmart Gift Card.

Comments

#920747

Tellers work in banks, not as cashiers in stores. Couldn't you have just went to another check out lane to pay for the gift cards, instead of following the man all around the store. While you were waiting you should have been working on improving your spelling, that would have been something worthwhile instead of stalking an employee.