Your customer service department is a joke! I purchased a 50$ american express gift card to activate my phone because i HATE going to walmart.

After talking to 2 representatives, they just kept telling me my card was declined. I called the credit card company and learned that they HAD in fact charged me for the serivce and my phone was never activated. After being on hold forever, i finally talked to a guy in the refund department. He said that there was nothing he could do unless i had the fax # for american express.

Its not my job to provide information to this *** company. It would have taken 2 seconds to google it. But of course i couldnt because my phone isnt activated. Then he told me it would take 72 hrs for my card to be refunded.

What a *** joke.

And get some people who *** speak english working there! I cant understand what half tjose people are saying!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart gift card from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

musicman88
#981980

That's the fault of your card company. If you hate Walmart so much, what the heck were you doing there in the first place?