I have a theory about Walmart savings catcher.The price match for you then put it on a gift card.

Very nice of them. I think eventually the will say we don't price anymore because we do it for you, therefore Walmart get that entire amount at checkout. You won't save the you need for your family that day for bills etc. they will put it on a gift card in few weeks .

They get your money, you get a gift card you spend it in the store they on products that they pay pennies on dollar for.Thanks a lot Walmart.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of walmart gift card. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I don't consider the Savings Catcher the same as price matching. I tried the Savings Catcher a couple times and there wasn't one single thing that I bought at WalMart that was lower priced any place else. I bet you are complaining because you are one of those people that would rather be given cold, hard cash instead of the gift card.