1.8

I ordered 2- $100.00gift cards online from Walmart and had them shipped to my son in Mississippi.They never got there so I called customer service at Walmart.com and told them they said they would let me know within 24 hours.

I never received email so I called again, then they said oh no it's going to be 3-5 days. I then said can't you cancel it and let them pick up from store they said no it was to long in the process. I asked to talk to supervisor and got a floor supervisor Michelle in the Tampa office which told me very sarcastically they can't do that and told me to "have a Merry Christmas ". I was so upset I wrote an email to WALMARTS president.

This morning I had and email saying they refunded my gift cards and it would take up to 2 billing cycles to show up.

I don't have the money to buy 2 more.Walmart ruined my grandkids Christmas!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments