Bought a WALMART GiFt CARD of $100.00 , turns out the numbers were scratched ! So it couldn't be activated.

Brought them reciept/ card / card I paid with / packet it came in and they're said they could refund or transfer the funds to diff card! Then they callled 1800 # and they said it will take 2 weeks !!!! To sort it out ! When it clearly says it a WALmART card !!

So I don't understand why they couldn't help me in the store ! Now I have a 100 floating in the air and since the gift card didn't work I had to give the person 100 dollars cash also ! Since they couldn't help me transfer it or refund me ! Never getting a card again !!!!!!

Plus when I was talking to manager another worker came up to her and said that a customer bought a 25 dollar wAlMART gift card and was having trouble too !!!!! Never buy !!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments