5.0

I was told 6 diffrent ways to get the e gift card.Went to my walmarts customer service,with confermation codes of 3 diffrent cards.

I waited for 45 minuts they lookedin manual, then called for a manger that showed up 20minuts later. They asked me to come back in an hour. Soi did. To be told they needed me to print it out when i got the bar code so i did i dont own a printer so ive been back and forth to library.

Its been over 24 hours.

Andworst of all ive callled the number for questions 6 times i once held for an hr and15 min.And haveyet talked to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments