I bought a galaxy 3 on black friday christmas 2013 for 299 dollars I paid for extended warranty I could not get a single car charger to work on the phone so I filed a claim 2 weeks ago. They charged me 40 dollars, they call it a processing fee not a deductible and I have to pay it i n order to get the return label to mail them the phone.

As soon as it was scanned by u_p_s showing it is in the mail they would send a new one out. I waited 2 days after having it scanned and received no confirmation not even email so I call.

They said that because they had no phones like the galaxy 3 to send me I have to wait till they received the phone and look it over.e and I have to pay that in order to get the return label to mail them the phone they would it was and by u_p_s showing it is in the mail I waited 2 days after having it standing received no confirmation your email so I call I said that because they had no phones live like that to send me I have to wait till they received the phone and they looked it over and processed it what allowed in 3 days to do so after getting the phone and then they would send me a gift card for the amount that I pay I just check email and they sent me a walmart egift card, but now I don't even wanna buy a phone from them again but now I have no choice but to spend my money there. straight talk phones don't do it you will not get reimbursed for your loss

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments