I bought a galaxy 3 on black friday christmas 2013 for 299 dollars I paid for extended warranty I could not get a single car charger to work on the phone so I filed a claim 2 weeks ago. They charged me 40 dollars, they call it a processing fee not a deductible and I have to pay it i n order to get the return label to mail them the phone.

As soon as it was scanned by u_p_s showing it is in the mail they would send a new one out. I waited 2 days after having it scanned and received no confirmation not even email so I call.

They said that because they had no phones like the galaxy 3 to send me I have to wait till they received the phone and look it over.e and I have to pay that in order to get the return label to mail them the phone they would it was and by u_p_s showing it is in the mail I waited 2 days after having it standing received no confirmation your email so I call I said that because they had no phones live like that to send me I have to wait till they received the phone and they looked it over and processed it what allowed in 3 days to do so after getting the phone and then they would send me a gift card for the amount that I pay I just check email and they sent me a walmart egift card, but now I don't even wanna buy a phone from them again but now I have no choice but to spend my money there. straight talk phones don't do it you will not get reimbursed for your loss

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments