Polk, Pennsylvania
1.7
Layout of Store

Over a month ago I ordered 2 gift cards for Christmas gifts.Today is Christmas Eve and I still have not received the cards.

After several futile attempts with Walmart, all I am getting us the run around. I've been trying to get this solved, giving them my order number and name, filling out the required information they asked for, to no avail.

I asked for a refund ($100) but am constantly ignored.They are going there best to rip the consumer off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of walmart gift card. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Oh and one more thing, before anyone asks me why I had to order online instead of buy from their stores, it is because I am banned from shopping at any Walmart for a year because I was caught shoplifting.I know that after this incident I should not have bought gift cards from them.

I did it for two reasons. One being my friends shop there all the time(the ones that I wanted to give the gift cards to.

Second they heard rumors about the shoplifting.I thought that if I got them gift cards from Walmart that this would put a stop to these rumors because they would think I would not spend money at a shop that I was caught stealing from and because I went in store to buy the gift cards.

It's funny, it took a couple days after I contacted you to finally receive my gift cards.A little late (4 weeks) and I was not able to give as gifts.

This cost us and additional $100+ to buy Visa cards to replace the Walmart cards.I will never do this again!