Walmart ran my card for an order I placed online. There was triple the amount of the purchase available on my card.

Whatever they did locked my account up leaving me (still) without money. I told them tgey should compensate me for going almost a whole week running out of necessities for my kids. Guess what?

This horrible woman who was obviously delighted that I am now struggling because their system is inoperative gave me a $10 gift card. Wow.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of walmart gift card. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

I purchased some items at walmart and had to return them. At the time I had another merchandise card.

The associate said she could combine the two cards that totaled over $100. I didn't scratch off any pin numbers, but put the gift card up for future use. Three months later I tried to use the card for purchases and was informed there is a 0 balance on the card. She and the manager tried unsuccessfully to no avail.

I was given a printout of the record on that card and notice that was a reload of $100 at 11 am and redemption of same amount 5 hrs later which i did not do. They claim there is nothing they can do about it.