Walmart ran my card for an order I placed online.There was triple the amount of the purchase available on my card.

Whatever they did locked my account up leaving me (still) without money. I told them tgey should compensate me for going almost a whole week running out of necessities for my kids. Guess what?

This horrible woman who was obviously delighted that I am now struggling because their system is inoperative gave me a $10 gift card.Wow.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of walmart gift card. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Walmart - INTEX Four-Person Boat Set Walmart "I bought the boat set for around $37 with 25% discount on June 15, 2017. The store was closing so the sales were final as they said. So I didn't..." Read more Walmart - FOUND A ASIAN BEETLE WHEN SALAD IS ALMOST GONE! Walmart "I PURCHASED A CHICKEN CEASAR SALAD YESTERDAY WHICH WAS 5/06/17 AROUND 9:04 FROM WALMART OVER MY WAY AND I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING TO EAT MY SALAD AND DRINK..." Read more Walmart - Quality Pets/starvation policy is knowing willful cruelty of Puffers Walmart "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more