Walmart ran my card for an order I placed online. There was triple the amount of the purchase available on my card.

Whatever they did locked my account up leaving me (still) without money. I told them tgey should compensate me for going almost a whole week running out of necessities for my kids. Guess what?

This horrible woman who was obviously delighted that I am now struggling because their system is inoperative gave me a $10 gift card. Wow.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I purchased some items at walmart and had to return them. At the time I had another merchandise card.

The associate said she could combine the two cards that totaled over $100. I didn't scratch off any pin numbers, but put the gift card up for future use. Three months later I tried to use the card for purchases and was informed there is a 0 balance on the card. She and the manager tried unsuccessfully to no avail.

I was given a printout of the record on that card and notice that was a reload of $100 at 11 am and redemption of same amount 5 hrs later which i did not do. They claim there is nothing they can do about it.