4.0
Layout of Store

I also had this similar situation, I was also waiting for someone to come to health and beauty for mote than ten minutes, as all other associations were on break, when I did get help, they also didn't have correct key.or maybe didn't understand how those glass cases open.after 35 minutes total a manager was able to open the case only to find the last box on shelf appeared to be empty.later that day I phoned the store and management gave me a rain check and a gift card to make my purchase when they received more.

If your able to get the right management,they will help solve these minor problems.good luck to you.,sorry to hear your frustration because I understand your situation first hand.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart gift card from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments