I am beyond upset. I recently tried to return a sound bar I had bought less then a month ago.

Nothing was wrong with it, I just didn't end up using it and I thought that since money was tight I would return it and buy my 3 kids a Christmas present each. I've never had an issue returning anything without a receipt no matter how high it was because it went on a gift card and got spent right back into their store. This time they decided that they will not return anything above $50 without a receipt. This may not seem like such a big deal but it is.

First of all I waisted my time, was told by another store that they could do it by looking up a transaction history and they wouldn't even give me the time of day.

I will not sink any more of my money into this company. If you can't take care of your customers then why should WE keep you in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Comments

It seems like this is not the first time you lost a receipt. They were very generous with you when you did not have a receipt before.

They cannot keep chances. If you cannot keep track of your receipts than you have to face the consequences.

to Anonymous #1075743

that is exacty what these people said, that i was over my limit. the reason i bought the sound bar for myself first was because my kids were behaving badly and i did not want to get them anything for Christmas.

I wanted to treat myself.

But I changed my mind, now i am going to be forced to tell my children that Santa did not get them gifts because they were bad. I don't even have enough money to buy coal.