2.1
Layout of Store

I purchased a freezer from Walmart in 2015 last week the motor went out when I bought the extended warranty for 2 years I was told there would be no questions asked I would not have to ship it anywhere or take it back to the store just dispose of it and they would send me a gift card or a new freezer lies total lies they said it went out that I had to have it repaired and it would take four and a half days to send a repairman out I lost over $300 worth of food I'm sick and tired of when you call the insurance company they promise you the world but when it comes time to claim it it's a different story I will never trust Walmart again and I am talking to a lawyer about suing them over this they owe me at least the $300 that I lost in food there is no excuse for this lack of quality that Walmart shows

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of walmart gift card from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

I assume that you have in writing what you were "told". No lawyer will be interested unless you do have.