1.7
Layout of Store

After 9 days of picking up my online Walmart purchase, I decided to go back and return it in order to get a bigger/more expensive version of it that was already in store. Customer Service couldn't help me return it due to computer telling them it couldn't honour my return (the items were still brand new and wrapped with their packaging tape and with original stickers) but the lady told me to call 1800walmart instead.

The lady on 1800walmart couldn't help me also and transferred me to resolutions department where I was on hold for 1hour 54minutes 34second until I gave up and hung up. I just needed to know why I couldn't return items I had picked up 9 days ago that were still in perfect condition. I explained to them that my intention was to buy a more expensive version of the items but no one cared.

I thought their priority was customers satisfaction. The company does not reflect that in any way.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of goodyear integrity tire. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned goodyear integrity tire in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments