4.0
Layout of Store

I bought a set of two tires 235/60/17 good year viva 3 seven months ago the tire are bad and worn out already. I went back to the west Sacramento store and talked to tire manager Isabel and looked at the tires with a mother worker and confirmed that the tires are bad,these tires have 60,000mile warranty but she refused to go by the warranty and gave me *** reasons such as the tires has to be rotated every six months and told her to show me there was no clue In the warranty about such reasoning any way she is the worst manager I ever seen

I advise every one not to buy this tire and get better quality even if it cost more

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments