I buy great value 100% colombian coffee and realized the cans , of course , are smaller as I pointed out before , but were also not full , I weighed the contents , instead of 24.2 oz it weighed 20 oz .You suck big time .

I now have my son buy my items in michigan at meijers when he goes to see his children and I now save 200.00 a month for ALL my shopping needs .

I pay 50.00 in gas and am still saving 150.00 .enjoy your greed

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of great value 100 percent colombian medium roast ground coffee. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned great value 100 percent colombian medium roast ground coffee in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

If you have an adult son, who has a child himself, are you not a bit too old to be using childish terms, like you suck. I mean it was acceptable, when you were 16. But now you are supposed to be more mature.