4.0
Layout of Store

For years I have given my parents and children my debit card or a signed check to get my groceries for me from time to time.Tonight my daughter says they won't take my signed check without my drivers license?!

I've done it for years and she did it a week ago!! So what's up with that?! They lost $175 of my business thanks to the very obnoxious and RUDE woman! She was mad because she wasn't getting off on time.....well don't take it out on your customers!!

I'm furious!

It cost me dearly!VERY UNHAPPY!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of groceries. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned groceries in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

MattD78

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Walmart would rather lose your $175 than have to deal with check fraud.

If someone had stolen your checkbook and attempted to use them and got by with it, you would be complaining that the cashier didn't check for I.d.Regardless of how many times you sent your daughters to the store with your checks with no problem you have to understand that not everybody who works there knows who you and your daughters are.

Checking for I.D. protects YOU.

The cashier was doing her job.If you don't like it then get off your *** and do your own shopping and bring your I.D....problem solved.

How do you know the cashier was mad because she wasn't getting off work on time?Why in God's name don't you do your own shopping?

When you have used checks at WalMart and many other stores, before the check goes in the register they run it through a scanner at the top of the register, and that is connected to something like Telecheck or one of the others and sometimes it does ask to see an ID.

It isn't the store's fault.IF, as you say you have a debit card, why do you use checks too?