I had used the Walmart Grocery pickup for about a year and never had any problems. But when I went to pick up my order this time I was treated very rudely.

I usually call half an hour before I pick up my order to give them a heads up. I did it this time also, especially since I was early picking the order up. I have picked up orders early before and they will simply tell you either that it's ready or it's not ready. But this time I drove there and they said they had no record of my order.

I gave them the order number and they said I was early and wouldn't be able to pick it up. I brought up the fact that I had already called ahead and the rep said I wasn't the one he spoke to (as if that was even relevant). Eventually, the manager, who was very rude and confrontational, came out to say I wouldn't be able to pick my order up and that she would be cancelling the order.

I left and called back to speak to a manager (same one) and tried to point out the fact that if a customer calls to pick up an order they should be told it's not ready before driving all the way up to the store. The whole point of the online grocery pickup is convenience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments