Triangle, Virginia

I spoke with male style person about a product. I point blank if this product was the same as mousse.

He replied yes. Bought my usual other products as well. Not at sll happy with the profuct he recommended. Returned without my receipt so just wanted to exchange.

He told me I hadn't asked about mousse but shine which I could care less about. My hair is shiny already. Refusses to help at all. $21.00 worth of worthless profuct.

& a very unhappy customer.

Over the course I've spent almost $80.00 in products. Just wanted a fair exchange not a smartass response & lied to.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments