Resolved
2.7
Layout of Store

who is the *** that is making these changes?? walmart used to be my store of choice, no more, it is a mess, unorganized,terrible management,I had to tell the cashier to ring my cat food both times when I was there.they took away my favorite products and replaced them with these high priced items, they had better get someone that has a brain to make the correct changes,not these frantic futile attempts that are just making the store a bigger mess, I used to buy all my paint there, I can't even get waited on. I am doing more shopping at smiths and home depot now, walmart is not rated well anymore for me.

This reviewer shared experience about "really stupid changes" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments