It all started during Christmas this year.We were shopping and we found a nativity set and a deer.

They looked really nice but of course, looks at walmart are deceiving. When we got home we all unpacked all the decorations and we started setting it up outside. So first of all the material was ***, but we continued anyway. We had started with the nativity set first.

Next, we took it outside and then we found pins that only a person with night vision could see since we were doing it at night with a flashlight. We were outside for about two hours to get the piece of junk assembled. When we finally got it all together we wanted to light it and everything did light except for the most important thing on the set, the star. We found out that the *** cord was spliced.

We had spent an hour trying to figure out what was wrong, sigh.

We didn't even try the rest because we declared everything else ***.Walmart has a bunch of dicks as manufacturers.

I liked: Clean floors.

I didn't like: Black santa.

1.2
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Christmas Decoration
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Submit review

Comments

wow

Ok so first I am so sorry you didnt like the black santa.Being a racist bigot such as you are I can understand that.

As for the cheap junk that you bought? You went to walmart! you expect top notch American built quality items at a discount price? No you went to Walmart.

You wanted cheap chinese import garbage! My god listen to yourself! Oh and I happen to be white in case you are wondering what my ethical group is.

I'm also listed as an AMERICAN Just like the black santa that you racially profiled.But that has nothing to do with this complaint now does it?