1220 Old Country Rd, Westbury, NY 11590, USA

On Monday Jan 9 my Walmart account was hacked which had $182 from a prepaid card. I don't use ANY credit cards.

I got my account back 3 hours after the *** and found that the theif ordered himself a graphic card using my money, I sent a cancellation request 3 hours after it was ordered and even called them about it just in case. I was told that Walmart would take care of it and that I had nothing to worry about. The website told me all week that it was in the proccess of cancelation, blatanly lying to me. Friday I noticed that it was shipping the entire week even though I acted quickly and called Walmart again.

Once again I was promised that the item would be cancelled and I would get my money back.

It was shipped even though they had AN ENTIRE WEEK to cancel it and weeks later I still don't have my money. Walmart protected and helped this theif, I have his full name and address on my account but Walmart refuses to do anything about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Walmart Cons: Costumer service, Costumer protection.

• Hacked Account

Comments

LadyScot

Walmart can't really do much without either a credit card chargeback, a police report, or bank affidavit.

If you do not use cards, how did anyone take any money from you?

@LadyScot

The account had that money in it from a pre-paid card.

Why don't you go to the police,and file a report, but do it soon. Wal-Mart will not do anything until you do this. You want help do not go to Wal-Mart.