I have been buying this boot for years and they always crack across the sole after 6 months this is true.

That being said, they are the best boots for the price. They should not be pulled from the shelf because I have had $150 timberlands fall apart in less than a year.

I tend to blow through the toe's so I install rubber toe protectors on every new pair. The cracking sole is annoying but dose not affect comfort. Only waterproof issues are a result of the cracking when standing in water over an inch deep. (Shouldn't be a problem for a stock clerk.)

This review was written by a plumber... And I abuse all of my work gear far more than the average person.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss herman survivors timber ii work boots. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned herman survivors timber ii work boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments