Walmart hires such incompitent and rude cashiers. I only had two items for this trip. When I got up to the four express lines, all

were jammed up. The register with the shortest line had the cashier I absolutely despise. He is so slow it is unbelievable they hire

anybody like this. He is also dumber than a sack of bricks. I took his line figuring I had no choice. While it seemed like it took

forever, I started talking to another customer with the same viewpoint. I noticed that another cashier kept giving us dirty looks.

When I finally got up to the register I asked the cashier why he is so freakin slow. He said he is sorry and is trying to do this best

he can. I said that is such bs and demanded to talk to a manager. When the manager came, I told her this cashier needs a different job

away from people. The manager tried to make up excuses for the cashier. I didn't want to hear it. I told the manager I am sick and

tired of them having the slowest, dumbest, and rudest cashiers they can find. I told them I will be taking my business else and threw

the two items on the counter and walked away. Before I left, I went up to the cashier who was giving me the dirty looks. I asked her

if she had a problem with me. The cashier didn't say anything, but her customer did. I didn't even listen to what he had to say. I

knew I was in the right, and others agree.

Review about: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

Lackey#30127

You are an entitled little ***. I hope they ban you from the store.

Go shop somewhere else then, *** ***!

"I knew I was in the right, and others agree"

Really? You think you were "in the right". Well, actually, that would be incorrect. Not only were you insufferably rude, but Walmart is an equal opportunities workplace so there is a very good chance that this cashier had a mental disorder. Even if that wasn't the case, how can a decent human being justify the way you treated this cashier? So they were a little slower than you thought they should be? Choose a different register.You say you "didn't have a choice",well of course you did. And to stand there and make comments, out loud, to other customers? Sickening.

@ you all suck: That will not work because walmart has cameras at every regester looking strait down on the till to watch for things like that. you also can be baned form the stoe for harassing an employee. now that they have your complaint on file.

This is FANTASTIC!

Do you know WHY that retard is working for wal*mart? Do you know WHY the slack-jawed, dim-witted, dumb as a bag of hammers people are working there?

They fired the guy who didn't card the kid who bought an air soft gun.

The guy who sold that R rated movie to the woman in her 20's got fired because he was supposed to card her and didn't.

A woman employee helped an elderly customer load her groceries on a day it was sleeting. The employee slipped a little and didn't see that she had mushed the customers loaf of bread. When the customer got home, she found the mushed bread and called to lodge a complaint. The employee was fired.

All three of these employees where smart, hard working, enthusiastic people. They had been working at Wal+mart for over a year and knew their jobs well. They all made $9 and hour. Management saw they needed to fill three vacancies, hired 3 people that would work part time for minimum wage and had dinner at a fancy restaurant with the money they saved hirng lower paying employees.

Actually I like my job it keeps me busy and keeps me in shape and makes me feel good to help other but you bet your *** if I ever get a customer like you I would go ahead get a manager a refuse your sale, You may stay at home there Princess but guess what atleast I know I don't have to rely on somebody to give me anything thats more that I can say for your sorry ***! and FYI my husband is not worthless you are.

JUST TO TELL YOU YOU WERE NOT RITE YOU WERE VERY MEAN AND RUDE AND UNWILLING TO GIVE OTHERS A CHANCE YOU NO THERE ARE PEOPE OUT THERE WIT LEARNING DISIBLITIES AND STILL AND YET THEY TRY TO HOLD A JOB AND A A** HOLE LIKE YOU TRY TO RUIN THERE CONFIDENT REALLY LOOK BACK AT THAT DAY YOU WERE THE RUDE ONE AND NOT THE CASHIER

Then get your lazy dumb *** a job and quit being an *** to others! Sounds like your jealous that they have a job and you don't!

Hey *** hole if you think Walmart is going to believe a *** *** like you saying the cashier stole you got another thing coming its called security cameras! and second why wait in the long *** line then not get your stuff are you ***?

if anyone should be banned its you! I would so love to go to your job and give you the same *** treatment and F.Y.I Karma is a *** especially when it comes back and bites you in the ***!

aNOn, Stuart banks,and 4Justice, I agree with each of you, BUT Simon commented on this site. That's right, Simon.

He really knows how to lay down the law and get things in order. You might have some good ideas, but Simon has Great ideas. He knows everything about everything and you should respect that he took his time and concern to comment here. Simon tells it like it is.

Simon knows the best course of action to take. Simon knows more than CEOs, CFOs, Presidents and Kings. He knows what should be done and puts it in plain English for all of you to see. Simon can figure out the most complex retail problem and boom before you even know it, there's an answer for you to follow.

Simon is just like that. Simon knows EVERYTHING and is willing to share his wisdom with anyone who posts to PissedConsumer.com. Simon is the greatest. Simon is generous.

Simon is not smart, no, he's genius. I know Simon started the MENSA Club and is the brains behind Jeopardy. Simon is helpful, truthful and kind. Simon knows stuff.

You Simon is reviewing. Simon will steer even the &tudip in the right direction.

Just listen to Simon and you won't be duh.... anymore.

swest001

First of all, I agree that wal-mart has issues. ***, I worked as a manager for them for 13 years and finally had it.

But I must say that even though you have a valid point, your tact needs work. Even if the cashier was slow, what right do YOU have to speak to him like that? He is doing his job. Remeber, management put him in that job.

The complaint should go to the management, not the cashier. Was he being rude to you?

He doesn't deserve the *** that came out of your mouth. If anyone was rude and dumb, then you win the prize.

Walmart has 3 options:

1. Hire people that are otherwise unemployable.

2. Hire people who don't speak English

3. Raise prices so they can pay people more than $7/hr

Which one would you like them to do?

4Justice

Easy solution: If you don't like the way you are being treated then stop going there.

if you do not want the worst customer service in the country...do not go to a walmart.

You're a piece of ***, you know that? You go into a retail store and give the employees there a bad time because they aren't moving quickly enough for you?

Then you go to the store manager and demand to choose who works where?

You know what I hate so much worse than incompetence and slowness? RUDE people/customers that think they can *** and moan at every little thing that doesn't go their way.

Take you business somewhere else and shove it!