1.3K views

Why the heck does walmart hire non english speaking employees?Went to walmart in Uvalde Texas and asked the girl in the pet department where I could find puppy wormer.

she doesn't say a word just looks at me with a blank stare then she spins on her heels and walks away. I started to follow her until I realized she was heading out of the department I was shopping in and crossing the clothing dept. how can a person get customer service from someone who doesn't even speak english?

What the heck are ya thinkin Walmart???Some of us still speak English in the USA.

Review about: Walmart Department.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Learns spanish

to Anonymous #1381125

Learns Spanish?What is that suppose to mean?

Do you mean "learn Spanish"?I think you should learn English first.

Welcome to the United States of Mexico. Thank Obama.

APRENDE HABLAR ESPANIOL!!!! QUE TE IMPORTA SI NO HABLAN INGLES.

Having the same issue in Midland Texas.... workers don't speak English and they don't bother to try and find someone who does to help you... just "no English" and walk away

I think it's great that Walmart is offering jobs to people that would otherwise have a very difficult time finding employment. We all need to be patient in working together.

to Sharon #1350325

Liberals, you're all the same. You are the problem with this country. One nation, one language, one culture.

to me #1391177

There are 57 million Hispanic people living in America, which accounts for 18% of the population in the country.Also this country has had a long history of people coming from different countries in search for a better life.

It's great Walmart offers people jobs, even those who can't speak English.

They may not be able to help you but there are many others to help you out in the Walmart stores.I hope you can be more open-minded and spread love, even to people who may be different than you.

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1225422

Why do people like the OP insist on calling grown women girls when they act like they are four years old themselves.

Good grief...qui your *** about English and learn to type better.

Most of you people show you didn't pay much attention in school learning the basics, reading and writing.

Good god....typos that bad are pathetic!