Bought aHisence TV Last January ,now here it is 4 months after the Warranty .No one wants to step up to the plate and,make good on a 384$ purchase. I am a senior citizen I need someone to replace my set to a working set that's what I paid you guys to sell me.you are the largest retailer around you should stand by your product

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of hisense tv from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

So, about a dozen posts on a site that isn't even associated with Walmart is going to help?

Have you heard of a Manufacturer's warranty?You know, the one probably printed in either the very front, or back of the owners manual?

I am not yet a senior citizen, but I do so hope that when I become one I don't lose my apparently juvenile sensibilities regarding basic reality.

Walmart, be they the "largest retailer around", or not, doesn't OWE me a damed thing beyond their publicized terms and conditions (That would be 90 days, dude).And, of course, I hope to, at least, to lovingly remember my juvenile ability to recognize the big, bold, printed word "Warranty" and follow the fairly direct and simple directions printed on that page.