I purchased a washing machine on 05/15/2012 as store-pick-up.I rented a car only to pick up because closest walmart is far and I don't have a car.Then I opened it, the machine was obviously used one.It was dirty , stains and scratches all over.I guess someone used it and returned to walmart.Why I have to buy second hand one for Full price?Then I emailed to Walmart right away, but I didn't get any respond for 2 days,and I called them.

A customer service lady agreed to exchange , provide me free shipping and SEKO will call soon to schedule a pick up.However, I waited for a week no one called.And I again walmart , told that I never received a call, a lady said SEKO will definitely call in next 3 days.

But I waited an another week.Finally SEKO came and picked up the item on 6th of June.I wasn't provided any information about when I receive the new one I kept logging to my account to see. and I called them again ,telling that I charged $288.87 ,I don't even have the old one and seemed like no one would care about whether I receive another one. They told me that I have to place an another order and they will provide me free shipping , the money for the used one will be refunded soon, So I agreed and placed an order.What's worse? They had charged me $369.09/ $74 for shipping / no way.Now I charged over $500 and don't have washing machine.I struggled for a month,Now I'm just tired to argue with Walmart's rude, unhelpful costumer service people.

I never experienced this kinda thing.I would never buy anything from Walmart.

Review about: Walmart Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments