Commerce Charter Township, Michigan

I TRIED to purchase a hover board for my son for Christmas. I ordered it over a month in advance to ensure getting for Christmas.

I recieved an email saying that a label has been created and my item would soon arrive. That never happened. I called and called and called then I emailed and emailed and called more. I never recieved a resolution to my problem or the item I ordered and was then charged for.

I will never ever shop at Walmart or Walmart.com ever again. I still have not recieved a refund for the item I never recieved. What a terrible way to run a business.

I am completely disgusted!! They are crooks!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Hey same here. Order nov 28 2015 and mines should be here dec 21, 2015

I had the same issue. I emailed and threatened to call my credit card company and do a charge back and now all of a sudden it has showed up on the tracking and they say it will be here this Monday but I already ordered one from Kohls last week that already arrived!!