Layout of Store

Consumers Beware:

My Mother helped me purchase a computer from Walmart off of Valley dr. here in Las Cruces, NM on sunday.

So I wait tll today to open it on my Birthday since it was a gift and when I open the Box it's a completely different model of computer with a keyboard made by a different company and no power accessories and no serial or Barcode numbers match. I take the product back to Walmart for an exchange and they refused to return or exchange it. I then also contact HP customer service and all I was informed is that Walmart should honor the exchange. So I go back in Walmart and speak with the Manager again he was then rude and said there's nothing he can do then just walks away.

This is very Fraudulent from both parties and I suggest if anyone makes a purchase from Walmart or HP they open the box in front of a manager before leaving the store and making the purchase to make sure all of your items are included and the correct make and model is what's in the box.

I will be taking further legal action and report this to the Better Business Bureau. Take care Americans don't let this happen to you and be a victim of fraud from Corporations.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of hp all in one computer from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Walmart has very lousy mgrs.