4.7K views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

Update by user Nov 20, 2019

No the claims department acted like I was a liar!

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2019

I had my oil changed and they put my oil filter in wrong, my engine light came on it was running rough and had lower power than normal. I went back to the store it was done at in burleson and the supervisor of the service department knew exactly what was wrong he said they placed the oil filter in wrong so he placed it back in right.

Engine light went off quit running so rough but I now have a ticking and a clatter in my motor on top and a tapping on the lower part of the motor . Made a claim I did everything they said to do took pictures of my motor with oil on it after they cleaned it off . The claims department denied it being there fault. Which is a lie!

So now I have to hire a lawyer to take care of something that should have been resolved without one.

I am not happy at all the claims lady acted like I was a liar! I am a hard working Christian woman who trusted Walmart to do a simple task and ended up needed a new motor some one is going to pay for this and it is not going to be me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Oil Change.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Walmart Pros: Non.

Walmart Cons: Im not being accomodated for walmarts mess up.

Location: 951 Sw Wilshire Blvd, Burleson, TX 76028

Walmart in Burleson messed my car up!
Explore video interviews

Comments

#1993097

I went in for an oil change and came out with NO brakes.. costing me Over $500.00 and they insist.

i Came in with a brake line leak. If I had had a leak like they say I would not have had any brakes. Then they tried to tell me it was the company who had put on my new tires that caused it.

REALLY Guess what YOUR that company too. Never Never go to Walmart for anything LIARS and thieves.

#2001975
@PissedConsumer1993097

So sorry to hear about your experience.

#1960036

I am so heart broken by this reviewer's page. This reviewer needs love and support not hate and arrogance coming from a dangerous and violent internet troll.

My heart and soul goes out to those who have had to deal with her. Let's hope that this chase ends this internet troll into prison for life!

#1944784

effective on jan 1, 2021 membership dues for internet trolley go up $20.00

#1943844

Youtube has been informed about fake kevin richards profiles. This is the same person leaving all of the hate and arrogant comments. This person needs to be banned.

#1944333
@PissedConsumer1943844

They are telling the truth.

#1930106

look out look out below/ it me kevin radson headed to Walmart butt naked, watch out ethel and sing it ray stevens / de steak? pardon me sir did u see what happened. oh yes dey me de streak

#1928721

Why would anyone trust their car to Walmart?

#1924622

why its kevin radson, tell u what me do, me come to that Walmart I,ll take off me shoes and socks, take off me shirt and shorts and come in in me jars pull dem down and holler don't look ethel

#1923790

Take this down already

#1919503

Walmart is terrible they just take take take! When they mess up they don’t want to do anything about it! I am going to have to take them to court my car now is in shop !

#1919951
@PissedConsumer1919503

This is Brigitte. Ur.

Lying and fabricating.

U are a loser. When are u going to admit this?

#1919178

I have no idea what these comments are going on about.

#1919494
@PissedConsumer1919178

It's about calling out and confronting a troll name "Brigitte." She is a very dangerous and violent person onto here. She made people's life a living h..

#1934150
@PissedConsumer1919494

wonder how many of u jerks paid your membership to ride the internet trolley

#1916731

To: Brigitte. Now you're using your ex name, James Dover through this.

We all know that your the same person stating the same bs.

We all know that your ex actually has plenty of evidence onto you for the type of person you are. All you're doing is trolling and being the same mean and nasty, dangerous and violent person you are!

#1917116
@PissedConsumer1916731

look stupid dis here is James dover and im not her ex im fixing to marry her and u creeps better watch it.

#1917129