951 Sw Wilshire Blvd, Burleson, TX 76028
Verified Reviewer

Featured Not resolved

Update by user Nov 20, 2019

No the claims department acted like I was a liar!

Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2019

I had my oil changed and they put my oil filter in wrong, my engine light came on it was running rough and had lower power than normal. I went back to the store it was done at in burleson and the supervisor of the service department knew exactly what was wrong he said they placed the oil filter in wrong so he placed it back in right.

Engine light went off quit running so rough but I now have a ticking and a clatter in my motor on top and a tapping on the lower part of the motor . Made a claim I did everything they said to do took pictures of my motor with oil on it after they cleaned it off . The claims department denied it being there fault. Which is a lie!

So now I have to hire a lawyer to take care of something that should have been resolved without one.

I am not happy at all the claims lady acted like I was a liar! I am a hard working Christian woman who trusted Walmart to do a simple task and ended up needed a new motor some one is going to pay for this and it is not going to be me!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Oil Change.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Walmart Pros: Non.

Walmart Cons: Im not being accomodated for walmarts mess up.

• Company Lies

Comments

mark golsby here and why don't u people just shutup and stop yo dang wining and putting Walmart down. Walmart does not make these mistakes.

dey are certifified mechanics.

and u ole crow u can pay for yo own dang car. Walmart aint responsible

@Anonymous

Whatever you must work there!

Need a shady lawyer? Call Saul Goodman.

if they cant do something as simple as putting in an oil filter then they should be fired and Walmart should take responsibility for their own actions and quit making the customer a liar. *** I m not a mechanic but always change my own oil and always put filter in right

@Anonymous

They don't seem to have got any Connor sense!

@Anonymous

They have not and will not do anything! I will not ever go back there for anything! I don’t have money to fight Walmart they are a large company and they don’t care about the consumers!