Jacksboro, Tennessee
3.7
Layout of Store

First off, I've tried cashing a money order there, got denied.Then tried cashing a SS check, got denied.

They will not take the blame and tell you to take it up with Certegy, their *** credit reporting agency. Well I took it up with Certegy and demanded a free credit report. It came back clean as expected. Their reason for telling Walmart not to cash it was because my driver's license "isn't valid".

Really? I'm looking at it right now and it doesn't expire for 3 more years! Idiots!! Bottom line is it IS Walmart's fault for using this POS credit reporting company.

My second issue is their pharmacy.

My doctor faxed a prescription to them and I went to pick it up. Was told there was no prescriptions there for me. Called the next morning, then called again in the afternoon. Some jerkoff answered the phone and was extremely rude and short with me and insisted they have no prescription there.

The doctor's office swears they sent it. I'm willing to believe the doctor's office before I believe these morons at Walmart. Screw it, I'm having prescriptions sent to a different store. I've had it with this place.

About the only thing ok there is their cashiers are mostly friendly.Pharmacy and CS SUCKS!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and pharmacy. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart cashing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

There are other variables besides the expiration date that can make a license invalid.For example, a suspended license is considered invalid.

A fake id is also invalid.Those are just two examples.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #932302

Or a stolen license? This was probably the case, because with her childish behavior it is quite obvious she is no where near the driving age, I mean what adult results to childish name calling, especially if they are not too bright themselves.

The Social Security Administration quit printing paper checks roughly a year ago.You either have you SS direct deposited into your checking/savings account or you can have your benefits put on a card similar to a credit card.

Therefore, it has been quite awhile since you tried to cash a SS check. As far as money orders go, any store can refuse to cash them. One question why on earth didn't you use your bank to cash these items? The stores that use companies like Certegy do so for their protection and yours.

These companies also check for identity theft, etc.

As far as your driver's license not being valid, just because it doesn't expire for three years doesn't mean it is valid.Could it be that you have relocated and your address isn't current or something like that?

Orange, California, United States #932111

Resulting to immature childish namecalling I wonder if this is all a lie.Because to call people idiots makes me wonder if you are six years old.

Perhaps they did not accept the driver`s license because they knew that you stole it from mommy or daddy, now you could have pretended to be a midget, but your behavior gave away the fact that you are six years old when you resulted to childish name calling. Maybe mommy or daddy put your prescriptions at another walmart, or another company completely, have them tell you where they put the prescriptions, or maybe based on your behavior you were high and using prescription drugs to get high and out of law said that they were not available.

Seriously does mommy know you posted here, because only someone in the first grade would result to childish name calling such as morons and idiots, and before you go around calling anyone idiots learn to double space between sentences otherwise you may have to repeat the first grade.Though they may make you repeat the first grade because of your immature behavior already.

Orange, California, United States #932110

to KevinRichards #1015748

Who are you Kevin Richards to attack this person verbally! Jacksboro TN Walmart is the worst store for customer service, complaints are rarely acknowledged and certainly not resolved.

It sounds like this person was being profiled, and you are the one being immature and a bully