The past 3 times I went into the older walmart in town I left very displeased.The first time I went in their electronics department with the intention to buy a wii AND Laptop.

The electronic employee was talking to the photo lab employee. When I approached her she saw me but continued her personal conversation when I asked her if she could help me she said she'll be with me in a moment And Continuef her conversation. Then she came and answered my question on the Wii and walked not only away but out of the department, leaving it empty of employees. I was ready to select a laptop but she never showed up.

15mins later I saw an associate by the electronics and I asked her if someone could help me she practically cut me off saying im on lunch and didnt even look at me.

Ileft pissed.It seems everytime I go in there they would rather talk to eacht

Review about: Walmart Department.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

walmart has excessive managers not enough workers.3 managers were walking around the registers explaining how the new supercenter was going to work while they had 2 cashiers out of 25 registers.

The cashier at the checkout counter I was at was saying I am not even supposed to be ringing I am supposed to be greeting customers. I told her she better keep ringing or they will not have any customers to greet. 5 months later I ran in again to the new SUPERCENTER it is deserted no one shops at it yogurt was dated september 9 it was October 24, touched a bag of oranges to fruit flies coming out in droves. Will never return again.

Fire all the management hire actually workers that can turn over expired products. No one needs a bunch of suits walking around tooting their horns.

you need managers that can see a need and fill it.

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #563865

If an employee is off the clock and at lunch then by law they can't help you. Nothing she could do.

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #563864

I was saying that if the employee is on lunch then she is now allowed by law to help you. She is off the clock.

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States #563863

I think you might be leaving out some details on the first part of the story.