I ordered 2 phones that were advertised as Pick Up Today from my local Walmart store.That little phrase was the ONLY reason I ordered from them and then 2 hours later I get an email stating that my order was delayed by up to 48 hours.

This, to me, is unacceptable because I had to leave the next day and be out of town for more than two months. I needed those phones the day I ordered them because they were my only form of communication with my friends and family while I was away. When the order finally did process, the store was sold out and my order was delayed for another week. When I spoke to customer "service" they said there was nothing they could do to expedite my order.

Then when I went to cancel it, they said it would take upwards of a week to get my money back.Walmart service has gone way down and is unacceptable to me.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart walmart in-store pickup for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments