went to buy paint for the third time the other night .The first two times the paint machine was not working.

The third time I waited for 30 mintues and had them page someone to the paint department about 4 times. Finally the guy comes and I give him the color I want and he goes over to the paint and comes back. He tells me he doesnt have the dark color to mix it with. So no paint again.

I was pissed.

you would think that as big as this store is they would have the stuff they needed to mixx paint.Not happy at all.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments