5.0
Layout of Store

I bought tires online .The tires came in sooner than what I had been told.

Which was great. I had Walmart at Almeda install the tires . The tech ended up breaking the sensor. It took them over an hour just to tell me they were going to order one.

Went back 2hrs before closing .I was told that supervisor left for the day and could not install the sensor. The next day I went they replaced valve stem on sensor in 15 to 20min . Which I told the tech to do the day before . They didn't not order a new sensor.

They could have fixed the the problem the same day.

Instead had me waste my time buy returning to fix something simple.:(

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of walmart installation from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

LadyScot

It depends on how many people are ahead of you. Sucks but sometimes you have to wait.

lesson learned?