Resolved

Update by user Feb 22

I did receive a call from a Supervisor and she took care of everything and explained why they handle things. I explained to her that it was the different things that I was being told that upset me.

She handled everything in a professional manner. I also have to say the person who I spoke with on Friday was also very professional.

Original review posted by user Feb 16

I bought a fit bit back in 2016 from walmart. It stopped working so I called and started a claim to have it replaced since I bought a 2 year warranty.

They said no problem they would send me a label to mail it to them with. I sent it in and then called because I sent it in without waiting for the box. The guy I spoke with said that would be fine as long as I used their label. Then 2 business days later (after I checked to see if it was delivered) they said they had not received took the tracking number and then said they would process the claim and I would have the e gift certificate in 24 to 72 hours.

(this was done by chat) 72 hours later it still stated that my claim was being processed so I "chatted" with someone again who said they still had not received it. When I explained I had talked to someone 72 hours ago who took care of this for me they said that the person I spoke with only sent it to be found not "that they had found it" I asked to speak with a supervisor or manager and they gave me a phone number and after being transferred and put on hold I talked with a nice woman who told me she would have a Supervisor call me with in 24 BUSINESS HOURS which did not include Saturday/Sunday. I COULD NOT BE PUT ON HOLD because it may take an hour or more to talk to a supervisor. I told her I would wait and she stated "I AM NOT ALLOWED" I do not believe that a supervisor will call me.

Especially after I have read the other reviews on this site. OBVIOUSLY Walmart doesn't care about its customers because it sales the warranty and Assurion doesn't care because they do not follow through and pay the claims.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asurion Fitness Tracker Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Asurion company policies do not have customer first.

Comments