1.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times.

Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs by3:08 pm. When I asked them where they were they said they didn't have them, but they had my money! The employees at the East Meadow store in Long Island NY stole my tvs!!!

Customer service could care less about the shady thievery as long as they got their merchandise. All their excuse ,ale no sense at all!!

I ordered the same tv 10 times and don't have a single one to show for it!!! FAIL!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of took my money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $647. Walmart needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1246893

OP:

Exactly what do you hope to accomplish by posting on pissedconsumer about your complaint when most likely Walmart will not read it?

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1246779

How do you know I make less money than you do in a year than I do in a lifetime another ASSumption

to BrettJones #1249782

You don't have a job. You have admitted it many times.. unless this is Kevin's loser sister, in which case I doubt that T W A T has a job either!

to Anonymous White Plains, New York, United States #1249842

HA HA! I love it!! All he dos is post here as a troll!

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1250181

There you go around talking about your imaginary friend again. Why you do you ASSume i don't have a job.

You are mistaking me for something else or something.

Get help.

Houston, Texas, United States #1246729

Complain to their Corporate Headquarters since you are this upset.

Here is their contact information...

(479) 273-4000

Houston, Texas, United States #1246727

OP:

I have bad news for you...

I am not a man.

Exactly where did you get the idea that I am a man?

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1246738

The OP is really seven years old and having fun on her parents computer telling people off.

to BrettJones #1249783

Shut up Kevin! You can hide behind all the accounts you want, but your ignorance gives you away every time!

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1246695

wait, wait, let me get my popcorn........

Houston, Texas, United States #1246492

Going by the OP's replies, the OP reveals that he/she treats employees working in a service type job like dirt under their shoe.

Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States #1246436

Why are people questioning this person as to where they got the money to buy 10 tvs? That is the most ridiculous thing and just makes you look jealous.

It's no one business where this person gets their money! Focus on the gist of the complaint which is the product they ordered was stolen. I know for fact some employees steal from Walmart!

I worked in the judicial system and saw defendant after defendant who had stolen merchandise while on the job. There was one memorable ring of Walmart employees who had stolen thousands and thousands of dollars worth of electronics over a period of several months, before they were caught.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1246438

Exactly what proof does the OP have regarding the stolen televisions?

to Anonymous #1249785

That is a matter between the OP and Walmart.

to Anonymous White Plains, New York, United States #1249843

Thank you!!!

realm188
to Anonymous Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1247272

Since you worked in the judicial system, then the GIST is that this seems made up.

to realm188 #1249784

What you think and I think is irrelevant.

to Anonymous White Plains, New York, United States #1249865

Thank you!

realm188
to Anonymous Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1250108

It doesn't seem like it.

Houston, Texas, United States #1246430

The replies by the OP in this complaint are out of line.