i am so sick of walmart overworking their employees.my husband has worked there for over a year now and they refused to pay him overtime.

they over work him and they give him too many assignments which is impossible to complete in 9 hours and 5 days a week. he comes home looking like he's about to pass out. i'm not surprised they don't have a complaint form.

it's walmart's fault they decreased his sex drive, i mean we only *** like once a week.i can't wait til he leaves that hellhole.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #189560

First of all I don't like Tasha's style.However she is 13 and for you to call a 13 year old a w h o r e is just so wrong on so many levels.

Not to mention that there are children younger than 13 posting here.Keep your immature comments to yourself if you can't be polite.

Haha, I'm Kristen and guess who.

Angry Kelly

And another thing: you seriously have the BALLS to compare Walmart to a labor camp? Are you really that ignorant? :(

Angry Kelly

I'm sure if Tasha is married, her husband doesn't work at Walmart with all the other pathetic losers. Maybe he shouldn't of dropped out of the 4th grade and married a morbidly obese sack of sh**.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #174915

Your husband need to quit and get another job.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #174913

you want your husband to *** with you, oil yourself up, get nakid and put a rose between your mouth and crawl on your hands and knees.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #174645

Oh Louis, I am sure she had several jobs, but with her attitude they probably fired her after a week. Or perhaps since she cannot write sentences with proper puncunation(capital letter at beginning, period, question mark ect) at the end, they looked at her application form and decided she most likely dropped out of grade three. Seriously before you go around insulting other and fighting your *** husband's battles to back to third grade.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #174643

I bet if the lazy a$$ed wife bothered to get a job herself, than he would not have to work that many hours.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #174642

I know how to spell cable. It is called a typo. However do you know how write a peroper sentence.

davidcabelguy, do you even know how to spell cable? right, dumb a--s--s--