I ordered a product from Walmart.com on Black Friday I thought I had gotten a great deal on a MP 3 Player touch screen 4gb with an E-reader! It never arrived after several calls to Walmart they kept assuring me to wait a little bit longer that they stand behind products that are lost in transit and will replace..

Today is December 7th I called them requesting a replacement before it is too late for me to mail out! They told me that they have had 100's of packages lost or stolen this year through USPS I asked them why they use UPS then. Silence was the response! She agreed to mail me the replacement..

Then I get a E-mail saying we will issue a refund in 5-10 business days! I call back and say no a replacement please I haven't time to wait! I was told well its out of stock and there is nothing comparable to send you! So now I have to try to run out and scour the stores for something else to get it there in time!

Walmart did not lose it.. USPS did but if YOU know Hundreds of packages are getting lost and stolen and you have unhappy customers why persist in using that method of delivery?

Review about: Walmart Replacement.

Comments

My package is shipping through Newgistics and I have no idea what that is and I ordered 7 things and they're all shipping seperately, really? :( :cry

^^ Sophisticated Ignorance obviously works for Walmart... when it comes to Walmart you the customer are ALWAYS wrong...

this is the last time I order or buy from them, they *** up my daughters bday no gifts and now I have to wait 7 days to get my refund even though it was them who f*ked my order. They really lack good customer service.

Walmart uses UPS, USPS, FedEx. Seiko, Newgistics, and a couple of other carriers depending on the area the item is being shipped to and the size of the item.

People are stealing from all carriers not just USPS. All of which Walmart ends up paying for on top of the extra fees paid to try to ensure that your item gets to you in the most expeditious way i.e replacements, etc.