Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Walmart has no respect for its customers. I don't understand how a company like this has thrived so well.

I guess people think cheaper prices allow a company to give bad customer service. Every Walmart I have ever been at is dirty. The bathrooms are never taken care of and are always filthy. The isles are always dirty, especially the shelves where the food you are going to eat is sitting.

They don't rotate their food properly and I always see moldy bread and meat that is about to turn. The worst is when I see cold foods in the return carts. I have even seen employees return it to the shelves after it has been sitting there warming up. That is unsafe and spawn bacteria.

The employees are also rude. All the checkout cashiers look mad all the time. Walmart must require a bad attitude to work there. And the one thing that bugs me the most is why are there 20 checkout lanes and only 4 open.

I have never seen all the lanes open at the same time, even black friday.

Get your customer service together. It would take me half the time to make and can my own food than stand in line to check-out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Sanitary Conditions.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1198503

I am sure they take care of the washrooms and other things. The problem is that these stores cost less, so they attract low class customers like you.

People like you do not know know how to flush, or aim when they pee. Or put things back where they found them.

I worked in a competitor that was slightly the same. Having to deal with a grump like you will make anyone angry.

#1197740

I guess he's supposed to buy Walmart and change the policy?

#1197731

Then shut up and start doing it spoiled crybaby!