i was accused of stealing from walmart 4 days ago. i went there with my friend to get some gear oil for his truck and to look around. was only there for 20 mins. and on the way out i had to go to the bathroom so he went to get his truck. on my way out and my girl called me to get her some medicine i couldn't find what kind she wanted so she said she will get it.

so i left i got out side my friend was straight out side the doors pulling up. i got in. then i look up and here comes3 workers running out yelling hay don't go you guys stop right there they point at me and the girl says you there we want our merchendice back. i said what they said i stoled a hdmi cable that was 30$. i had over100 on me!she said she seen me with it walking around then they found it opened with nothing in it. i told them that i would have no use for one of those but i guess she watched me do it. if that's the case y wouldn't she do something then?

so i got out of the truck empty all my pockets said there you want me to take my pants off next I'll strip down right here i don't like being accused of something i didn't fuc**** do this is *** i told my friend let's fuking leave i didn't steal *** but he's a *** and wouldn't so i co opperated with them she was one of the biggest *** and liar too.

so she pulled up the video she clamed she had of me doing it all it was is me walking down a isel she said i had that package in my hand she even zoomed in and there wasn't *** in my hand. when the cop came she showed him not even zoomed in and he was farther away then me and he said that he seen it. i have 20/20. he ran my licence and gave me a court date9/26/2011. for finger printing and picture. then another one on 10/5/11? he said he would be nice and let me go to work. yeah OK.

this happened around 8:45pm i told them i had work at 11:30pm and i couldn't be late r i would lose my job she said to bad you shoudn't have been stealing i said yeah to bad i didn't *** steal anything.her: yeah you did /me: your not even worth talking to because you don't know what the *** your talking about. then i just kept quiet she gave me a paper saying rather I'm guilty r not i steal have to pay any where from 50-200 dollars that's pretty messed up for somthing i didnt even do ?

Comments

So let me get this straight.... They found an open case for.the hdmi cable...

Which in your first explaination you said you weren't even carrying around.. bc u have "20/20"vision and the tape "didn't show" you carrying the item. BUT you later found JUST the cable in your bag and it magically took itself out of the case and "fell" into your bag. Righhhhtt....

Your a f*ING genius.

You deserve what ever charge and fee you get. ***.

Sure thing ***!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you graduate from the second grade??? :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :x :x :x :x :x