Walmart accepted my online order, got a valid authorization for my credit card, and then turned around and cancelled the order. My credit card company verified that my card information was correct.

However, when I spoke with a Walmart Customer Service Rep, then with a Walmart Customer Service Supervisor, and finally with a Walmart Corporate Representative, none of them would tell me anything other than "Your order did not pass our security checks", or as I put it, "My Walmart order was not allowed to fly."

This is just another example of the arrogance of large companies such as Walmart and Amazon. Fight back by shopping local and shopping small businesses.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments